Youthfest Apostle Nomination and Registration
1. Candidate Nomination
2. Notification of receipt of Nomination
4. Notification of Acceptance to Youthfest Apostles
5. Final Registration
1. Candidate Nomination: Youth Leader or Pastor nominates a teen they believe would benefit from and contribute to the Apostle and Youthfest event experiences. To nominate a teen, simply complete the form below and submit.
Candidate Qualifications: Nominations will be considered if the Apostle candidate meets the following criteria and qualifications:
Current High School Student
Able to attend the Prep Retreat (4/22, 9:30am-7:30pm) and Youthfest (5/6, 8am-6:30pm)
Excited to participate and desires to serve others at Youthfest
Sets a good example for peers in life and in service to the Church
Parent/Guardian supports their participation
Deadline for Nominations: Friday, March 24th.
Spots are limited: If there are more quailified applicants than available spots, the following will be considered in the final decision:
Those who have attended Youthfest before
Date nomination was received. Get your nominations in early!
2. Receipt of Nomination: Notification of receipt of the nomination will be emailed to the parent/guardian of the candidate and to the Youth Leader or Pastor who nominated the teen.
3. Notification of Acceptance: Announcements will be made on Friday, 3/31. Notifications will be emailed to the nominating youth leader or pastor and to the parent/guardian to be shared with the Apostle. The final registration forms will be attached.
4. Final Registration:
Required forms: 3 forms will be included in the acceptance email. Parent/Guardian to print, complete and mail with the $35 fee no later than Monday, 4/10 to complete the registration. Delayed receipt may result in a loss of the Apostle's spot.
The 3 required forms are:
Apostle Registration Form
Permission form for Prep Retreat
Permission form for Youthfest
Registration fees: $35 All-inclusive. Please include a check for $35 made out to NH Catholic Youthfest. This fee includes the Prep Retreat, T-shirt and Youthfest attendance. Youthfest Apostles will be automatically registered for Youthfest and do not need to be registered online with their parish group.
Attendance: The Prep Retreat is required. If missed, the teen will not be able to be a Youthfest Apostle. The collected fee will remain in place for Youthfest 2017 and the candidate would then attend as a parish group participant.
T-shirt: A Youthfest Apostles shirt will be provided to wear at Youthfest
Transportation: All transportation is the responsibility of the parish and/or parent/guardian
Mail forms and payment by 4/10 to:
(Copies should also be given to and retained by the parish group leader)
Diocese of Manchester
NH Catholic Youthfest
Attn: Maureen Haas
153 Ash Street
Manchester, NH 03105-0310
NOMINATION FORM: The Diocese of Manchester is collecting the Apostle Nomination Forms and Participant Information on behalf of NH Catholic Youthfest. Click below for the form and submission instructions.